English to French Banking Translation Projects and French to English Banking Translation Projects
We assist organizations with banking documentation (e.g. Annual Reports, Balance Sheets, Cash Flow Statements, Financial Reporting Guidelines, Income Statements, Private and Public Offerings, SEC-required Filings, Audit Reports, Business Plans, Corporate Minutes and Reports, Government Tax Reports, Legal and Regulatory Rulings, Prospectuses, etc.) that is written in the English or Spanish languages and requires accurate translation into French.
Of course, in addition to English or from French and English to or from Spanish Banking translation assignments, we can also assist you with the translation of the world's most popular languages into or from: Chinese; Arabic; German; Japanese; Portuguese; Russian; Korean; Italian; Hindi; and more...
Banking Language – Technical Considerations
Our translators, editors and proofreaders render well-written and clearly understandable texts. We place a high value on rendering a finished product that is faithful to the technical (i.e. banking) as well as cultural nuances of the target language text, where such may apply.
French to English Banking Translation Projects and French to Spanish Banking Translation Projects
We assist businesses in finding the best available French to English and French to Spanish Banking translation resources – including experienced freelance translators familiar with banking jargon (actual current or former practionners in the field banking if appropriate or required).
In our experience, a target language native-speaker may not necessarily be the right freelance banking translator for the job. (See: Common myths and misconceptions about translation.) Though a native-speaker may be preferable for certain translation assignments, having native language skills may not 'translate into' banking jargon expertise (pun intended). An experienced linguist with strong Spanish and French or English and French language translation credentials, in-depth experience and professional credentials in banking, regardless of native language, may often prove to be a better choice.
In a nutshell, we use professional translators who have a solid mastery of the language used in the banking sector (grammar, spelling, technical and cultural nuances) and a solid understanding of the subject matter.
Once we are confident that the appropriate freelance resources have been identified and certain that we can honour the project deadline, we submit a quote for the translation assignment.
If we cannot secure the appropriate resources, we will do our best to refer you to banking translation sources of information that we have confidence in.
Bi-Directional French Banking Translation Service for virtually any language pair
In addition to providing translation services from any language into the English language, we can also assist you with the translation of French language material into the world's most popular languages: French to Chinese; French to Arabic; French to German; French to Japanese; French to Portuguese; French to Russian; French to Korean; French to Italian; French to Hindi; to name but the most popular.... We can source translation expertise for virtually any language pair.
|Additional Banking Language Information Content in Banking Translation |
CILFO Translations Contact Information
Toll Free: 1-888-722-3515
Banking Clients and Prospects
The top banking and financial institutions in Canada* for which we may have done work** would include:
See also: Credit Union Translation
- Royal Bank of Canada &ndash Corporate HQ: Toronto, Ontario (Employees: 73,323)
- Power Financial Corporation &ndash Corporate HQ: Montreal, Quebec (Employees: 35,000)
- The Bank of Nova Scotia &ndash Corporate HQ: Halifax, Nova Scotia (Employees: 69,049)
- The Toronto Dominion Bank &ndash Corporate HQ: Toronto, Ontario (Employees: 58,792)
- Bank of Montreal &ndash Corporate HQ: Montreal, Quebec (Employees: 37,073)
- Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce &ndash Corporate HQ: Toronto, Ontario (Employees: 39,698)
- Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation &ndash Corporate HQ: Ottawa, Ontario (Employees: 1,945)
- Mouvement des Caisses Desjardins &ndash Corporate HQ: Lévis, Quebec (Employees: 43,357)
- Fairfax Financial Holdings &ndash Corporate HQ: Toronto, Ontario (Employees: 5,357)
- National Bank of Canada &ndash Corporate HQ: Montreal, Quebec (Employees: 17,146)
- HSBC Bank Canada &ndash Corporate HQ: Vancouver, British Columbia (Employees: 9,084)
- General Motors Acceptance Corp. of Canada Ltd. &ndash Corporate HQ: Toronto, Ontario (Employees: n.a.)
- Bank of Canada &ndash Corporate HQ: Ottawa, Ontario (Employees: 1,300)
- Export Development Canada &ndash Corporate HQ: Ottawa, Ontario (Employees: 1,068)
- E.L. Financial Corp. &ndash Corporate HQ: Toronto, Ontario (Employees: 1,889)
- CI Financial Corp. &ndash Corporate HQ: Toronto, Ontario (Employees: 1,725)
- Société générale de financement du Québec &ndash Corporate HQ: Montreal, Quebec (Employees: n.a.)
- Alberta Treasuries Branch &ndash Corporate HQ: Edmonton, Alberta (Employees: n.a.)
- MBNA Bank Canada &ndash Corporate HQ: Ottawa, Ontario (Employees: n.a.)
- Laurentian Bank of Canada &ndash Corporate HQ: Montreal, Quebec (Employees: 3,393)
Banking and Financial Management Dictionary French to English and English to French : Dictionnaire de la comptabilité et de la gestion financière anglais-français et français-anglais
Russian Spanish and English Dictionary of Economics Banking and Business / Diccionario de Economia Banca y Comercio Ruso Español Ingles
French-English and English-French dictionary of technical and general terms, phrases, and abbreviations used in finance, banking, currency, foreign exchange ... and office work, and allied subjects,
Japanese-English dictionary: Fundamental 1200 business and banking terms
English German / German English Dictionary of Banking Terminology English Deutsch / Englisch Bankwoerterbuch (German Edition)
FRENCH TRANSLATION BOOK STORE
Everything the web has to offer in terms of bi-directional French dictionaries, French reference material, French translation software and hardware that is of particular interest to translators working with French, as well as the French translation and linguistics community can be found in the FreeTranslationClassifieds.com French Translation Bookstore.
If you have surplus translation books, translation software or translation reference material, why not list it FOR SALE in the Translation Classifieds TRANSLATORS' STORE.
CILFO Translations Proofreading & Editing Resource Store
Find New and Used Proofreading & Editing Resources and Multi-Language Reference Material in the CILFO Translation Bookstore.
The Traveling Linguist
"When in Rome..." Get maximum value out of your travel dollars, Nothing beats being prepared and there's no experience like mixing with the locals. What better place to find the language travel resources than on a website frequented by linguists and the global linguistics community.
*Source of data: Financial Post Magazine June 2009
Translate any text or Web page directly from your desktop!
Lonely Planet Language Guides