English to French Manufacturing Translation Projects and French to English Manufacturing Translation Projects
We assist General Manufacturing concerns with sector-specific documentation (or otherwise) that is written in the English or Spanish languages and requires accurate translation into French. Manufacturing covers a wide spectrum of sectors and sub-sectors and our translation services encompass all of them, including: raw materials; transformation processes and finished goods (whosehold appliancdes, automobiles, machine tools, consumer products, etc.).
Of course, in addition to English or from French and English to or from Spanish Manufacturing Industry translation assignments, we can also assist you with the translation of the world's most popular languages into or from: Chinese; Arabic; German; Japanese; Portuguese; Russian; Korean; Italian; Hindi; and more...
Manufacturing Sector – Technical Considerations
Our translators, editors and proofreaders render well-written and clearly understandable texts. We place a high value on rendering a finished product that is faithful to the technical (i.e. manufacturing sector) as well as cultural nuances of the target language text, where such may apply.
French to English Manufacturing Sector Translation Projects and French to Spanish Manufacturing Industry Translation Projects
We assist businesses in finding the best available French to English and French to Spanish general manufacturing translation resources – including experienced freelance translators familiar with manufacturing sector jargon (actual current or former practionners in a given field of manufacturing if appropriate or required).
In our experience, a target language native-speaker may not necessarily be the right freelance manufacturing sector translator for the job. (See: Common myths and misconceptions about translation.) Though a native-speaker may be preferable for certain translation assignments, having native language skills may not 'translate into' Manufacturing jargon expertise (pun intended). An experienced linguist with strong Spanish and French or English and French language translation credentials, in-depth experience and professional credentials in Manufacturing, regardless of native language, may often prove to be a better choice.
In a nutshell, we use professional translators who have a solid mastery of the language used in the manufacturing sector (grammar, spelling, technical and cultural nuances) and a solid understanding of the subject matter.
Once we are confident that the appropriate freelance resources have been identified and certain that we can honour the project deadline, we submit a quote for the translation assignment.
If we cannot secure the appropriate resources, we will do our best to refer you to Manufacturing sector translation sources of information that we have confidence in.
Bi-Directional French Manufacturing Sector Translation Service for virtually any language pair
In addition to providing translation services from any language into the English language, we can also assist you with the translation of French language material into the world's most popular languages: French to Chinese; French to Arabic; French to German; French to Japanese; French to Portuguese; French to Russian; French to Korean; French to Italian; French to Hindi; to name but the most popular.... We can source translation expertise for virtually any language pair.
|Additional General Manufacturing Language Information Content |
CILFO Translations Contact Information
Toll Free: 1-888-722-3515
General Manufacturing Clients and Prospects
The top general manufacturing organizations in Canada* for which we may have done work** would include:
See also: Food Manufacturing & Processing Translation
- Lafarge Canada Inc. &ndash Corporate HQ: Pointe Claire, Quebec (Employees: n.a.)
- Siemens Canada Ltd. &ndash Corporate HQ: Mississauga, Ontario (Employees: 5,400)
- Dorel Industries Inc. &ndash Corporate HQ: Westmount, Quebec (Employees: 4,700)
- Toromont Industries &ndash Corporate HQ: Concord, Ontario (Employees: 4,500)
- Unilever Canada Inc. &ndash Corporate HQ: Toronto, Ontario (Employees: 1,950)
- Gildan Activewear Inc. &ndash Corporate HQ: Montreal, Quebec (Employees: 20,116)
- CCL Industries Inc. &ndash Corporate HQ: Toronto, Ontario (Employees: 5,400)
- New Flyer Industries Inc. &ndash Corporate HQ: Winnipeg, Manitoba (Employees: 2,319)
- LG Electronics Canada &ndash Corporate HQ: Mississauga, Ontario (Employees: n.a.)
- Electrolux Canada Corp. &ndash Corporate HQ: Mississauga, Ontario (Employees: 1,218)
- Brandt Group of Cos. &ndash Corporate HQ: Regina, Saskatchewan (Employees: 1,300)
- L'Oréal Canada Inc. &ndash Corporate HQ: Montreal, Quebec (Employees: 1,200)
- Canam Group Inc. &ndash Corporate HQ: St-Georges, Quebec (Employees: 2,923)
- PPG Canada Inc. &ndash Corporate HQ: Toronto, Ontario (Employees: n.a.)
- KHD Humboldt Wedag International Ltd. &ndash Corporate HQ: Hong Kong (Employees: 1,270)
- Rothmans Inc. &ndash Corporate HQ: Toronto, Ontario (Employees: 750)
- ATS Automation Tooling Systems Inc. &ndash Corporate HQ: Cambridge, Ontario (Employees: 3,600)
- Atomic Energy of Canada Ltd. &ndash Corporate HQ: Mississauga, Ontario (Employees: 4,728)
- Winpak Ltd. &ndash Corporate HQ: Winnipeg, Manitoba (Employees: 1,687)
- Philips Canada Ltd. &ndash Corporate HQ: Markham, Ontario (Employees: 691)
- GLV Inc. &ndash Corporate HQ: Montreal, Quebec (Employees: 1,700)
- Mega Brands Inc. &ndash Corporate HQ: Montreal, Quebec (Employees: 1,500)
- Velan Inc. &ndash Corporate HQ: St-Laurent, Quebec (Employees: 1,720)
- CGC Inc. &ndash Corporate HQ: Mississauga, Ontario (Employees: n.a.)
- Black & Decker Canada Inc. &ndash Corporate HQ: Richmond Hill, Ontario (Employees: n.a.)
- Vicwest Income Fund &ndash Corporate HQ: Oakville, Ontario (Employees: 1,090)
Spanish/English Dictionary for Electricity and Electronics: Diccionario espanol/ingles de la Electricidad y de las Electronicas (Spiral-bound)
This one-of-a-kind resource provides quick access to important electrical and electronic concepts in both Spanish and English. A useful training tool for beginners, and a valuable on-the-job reference for experienced electricians and electronic technicians, the Spanish/English Dictionary for Electricity and Electronics addresses the need for clear, concise communication within a multilingual workforce. Accurate, effective communication is critical in these fields where safety and environmental issues are addressed daily; this dictionary becomes an indispensable resource that is unlike anything else on the market. The book's handy, easy-to-use format makes this a must-have for every electrician's toolbox, and a valuable addition to every office that has Spanish - and English - speaking technicians working together in the field.
Glossary of Supply Chain Terminology A Dictionary On Technology, Logistics, Transportation, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Purchasing, and More! (Paperback)
A glossary for experienced and new professionals in supply chain software, operations, logistics, or warehousing. There are thousands acronyms ("buzzwords") that exist today. This handbook takes the mystery out of those and explains what they mean! This glossary takes the mystery out of the keywords used in multiple verticals - especially software, warehousing, standards, transportation, logistics, organizations, and government. These keywords are normally abbreviations and acronyms – therefore we have primarily focused on these.
This glossary will put a current or new practitioner on the "fast track" learning curve of the supply chain language utilized today. It enables them to get "up to speed" quicker! Edition 3 has TWICE the information, with new & expanded sections. Recognized experts in the logistics, operations, and warehousing fields have contributed greatly to this new edition! Computer, Warehousing, Transportation, Standards, EDI, and Business keywords are enhanced. NEW sections include RFID, Incoterms, EDIFACT, Government, Conveyor, Material Safety Data Sheets, and Pallets word types.
Highly recommended for new supply chain students, professionals, management, and support staff (software firms, integration firms, consulting firms) that need to understand the "supply chain language".
Dictionary of Metal Finishing and Corrosion (French, Italian, Dutch and German Edition)
Wörterbuch der Fertigungstechnik / Dictionary of Production Engineering /Dictionnaire des Techniques de Production Méchanique Vol. III: Produktionssysteme/Manufacturing ... de Production (German and French Edition)
FRENCH TRANSLATION BOOK STORE
Everything the web has to offer in terms of bi-directional French dictionaries, French reference material, French translation software and hardware that is of particular interest to translators working with French, as well as the French translation and linguistics community can be found in the FreeTranslationClassifieds.com French Translation Bookstore.
If you have surplus translation books, translation software or translation reference material, why not list it FOR SALE in the Translation Classifieds TRANSLATORS' STORE.
CILFO Translations Proofreading & Editing Resource Store
Find New and Used Proofreading & Editing Resources and Multi-Language Reference Material in the CILFO Translation Bookstore.
The Traveling Linguist
"When in Rome..." Get maximum value out of your travel dollars, Nothing beats being prepared and there's no experience like mixing with the locals. What better place to find the language travel resources than on a website frequented by linguists and the global linguistics community.
*Source of data: Financial Post Magazine June 2009
Translate any text or Web page directly from your desktop!
Lonely Planet Language Guides