Real Estate Industry Document Translation
English to French Real Estate Translation Projects and French to English Real Estate Translation Projects
We assist business and real estate sector organizations with real property documentation (e.g. appraisal documents, brokerage contracts, development proposals, leasing agreements, marketing brochures, investment information sheets, management services handouts, relocation services forms and instruction sheets, corporate real estate reports, etc.) that is written in the English or Spanish languages and requires accurate translation into French.
Of course, in addition to English or from French and English to or from Spanish Real Estate translation assignments, we can also assist you with the translation of the world's most popular languages into or from: Chinese; Arabic; German; Japanese; Portuguese; Russian; Korean; Italian; Hindi; and more...
Real Estate Language – Technical Considerations
Our translators, editors and proofreaders render well-written and clearly understandable texts. We place a high value on rendering a finished product that is faithful to the technical (i.e. real estate) as well as cultural nuances of the target language text, where such may apply.
French to English Real Estate Translation Projects and French to Spanish Real Estate Translation Projects
We assist businesses in finding the best available French to English and French to Spanish Real Estate translation resources – including experienced freelance translators familiar with real estate jargon (actual current or former practionners in the field of real estate if appropriate or required).
In our experience, a target language native-speaker may not necessarily be the right freelance real estate translator for the job. (See: Common myths and misconceptions about translation.) Though a native-speaker may be preferable for certain translation assignments, having native language skills may not 'translate into' real estate jargon expertise (pun intended). An experienced linguist with strong Spanish and French or English and French language translation credentials, in-depth experience and professional credentials in real estate, regardless of native language, may often prove to be a better choice.
In a nutshell, we use professional translators who have a solid mastery of the language used in the real estate sector (grammar, spelling, technical and cultural nuances) and a solid understanding of the subject matter.
Once we are confident that the appropriate freelance resources have been identified and certain that we can honour the project deadline, we submit a quote for the translation assignment.
If we cannot secure the appropriate resources, we will do our best to refer you to real estate translation sources of information that we have confidence in.
Bi-Directional French Real Estate Translation Service for virtually any language pair
In addition to providing translation services from any language into the English language, we can also assist you with the translation of French language material into the world's most popular languages: French to Chinese; French to Arabic; French to German; French to Japanese; French to Portuguese; French to Russian; French to Korean; French to Italian; French to Hindi; to name but the most popular.... We can source translation expertise for virtually any language pair.
|Additional Real Estate Industry Information Content in Real Estate Translation |
CILFO Translations Contact Information
Toll Free: 1-888-722-3515
Real Estate Industry Clients and Prospects
The top real estate firms in Canada* for which we may have done work** would include:
- Boardwalk REIT &ndash Corporate HQ: Calgary, Alberta (Employees: 1,200)
- Brookfield Asset Management Inc. &ndash Corporate HQ: Toronto, Ontario (Employees: 14,000)
- Cadillac Fairview Corp. &ndash Corporate HQ: Toronto, Ontario (Employees: 1,553)
- Calloway REIT &ndash Corporate HQ: Vaughan, Ontario (Employees: 118)
- Chartwell Seniors Housing REIT &ndash Corporate HQ: Mississauga, Ontario (Employees: 15,000)
- Extendicare REIT &ndash Corporate HQ: Markham, Ontario (Employees: 39,100)
- First Capital Realty Inc. &ndash Corporate HQ: Toronto, Ontario (Employees: 18,000)
- FirstService Corp. &ndash Corporate HQ: Toronto, Ontario (Employees: 18,000)
- H&R REIT &ndash Corporate HQ: Toronto, Ontario (Employees: 1,553)
- Homburg Invest Inc. &ndash Corporate HQ: Halifax, Nova Scotia (Employees: n.a.)
- InnVest REIT &ndash Corporate HQ: Mississauga, Ontario (Employees: 8)
- Jayman MasterBuilt Inc. &ndash Corporate HQ: Calgary, Alberta (Employees: 510)
- MI Developments &ndash Corporate HQ: Aurora, Ontario (Employees: 35)
- Northland Properties Corp. &ndash Corporate HQ: Vancouver, British Columbia (Employees: 7,600)
- RioCan REIT &ndash Corporate HQ: Toronto, Ontario (Employees: 646)
- Société immobilière du Qu&eacure;bec &ndash Corporate HQ: Quebec City, Quebec (Employees: 644)
- The David Azrieli Group of Cos. &ndash Corporate HQ: Montreal, Quebec (Employees: 1,120)
FRENCH TRANSLATION BOOK STORE
Everything the web has to offer in terms of bi-directional French dictionaries, French reference material, French translation software and hardware that is of particular interest to translators working with French, as well as the French translation and linguistics community can be found in the FreeTranslationClassifieds.com French Translation Bookstore.
If you have surplus translation books, translation software or translation reference material, why not list it FOR SALE in the Translation Classifieds TRANSLATORS' STORE.
CILFO Translations Proofreading & Editing Resource Store
Find New and Used Proofreading & Editing Resources and Multi-Language Reference Material in the CILFO Translation Bookstore.
The Traveling Linguist
"When in Rome..." Get maximum value out of your travel dollars, Nothing beats being prepared and there's no experience like mixing with the locals. What better place to find the language travel resources than on a website frequented by linguists and the global linguistics community.
*Source of data: Financial Post Magazine June 2009
Translate any text or Web page directly from your desktop!
Lonely Planet Language Guides