High Tech Sector Translation
English to French High tech Translation Projects and French to English High tech Translation Projects
We assist organizations with high technology documentation that is written in the English or Spanish languages and requires accurate translation into French. Our translation service caters to all sectors of high technology. These include: Aerospace technology; Artificial Intelligence; Biotechnology; Energy; Instrumentation; Nanotechnology; Nuclear Physics; Optoelectronics; Robotics; and, Telecommunications.
Moreover, we can source freelance translation resources in the following industrial categories of high technology (as identified by the OECD): Pharmaceuticals; Aircraft & Spacecraft; Medical, Precision & Optimal Instruments; Radio, Television & Communication Equipment; Office, Accounting & Computing Machinery; Electrical Machinery & Apparatus; Motor Vehicles, Trailers & Semi-trailers; Railroad & Transport Equipment; Chemical & Chemical Products; Machinery & Equipment.
Of course, in addition to English or from French and English to or from Spanish High tech translation assignments, we can also assist you with the translation of the world's most popular languages into or from: Chinese; Arabic; German; Japanese; Portuguese; Russian; Korean; Italian; Hindi; and more...
High Tech Language – Technical Considerations
Our translators, editors and proofreaders render well-written and clearly understandable texts. We place a high value on rendering a finished product that is faithful to the technical (i.e. high tech) as well as cultural nuances of the target language text, where such may apply.
French to English High Tech Translation Projects and French to Spanish High Tech Translation Projects
We assist businesses in finding the best available French to English and French to Spanish High Tech translation resources – including experienced freelance translators familiar with high tech jargon (actual current or former practionners in the field high technology if appropriate or required).
In our experience, a target language native-speaker may not necessarily be the right freelance high tech translator for the job. (See: Common myths and misconceptions about translation.) Though a native-speaker may be preferable for certain translation assignments, having native language skills may not 'translate into' high tech jargon expertise (pun intended). An experienced linguist with strong Spanish and French or English and French language translation credentials, in-depth experience and professional credentials in high tech, regardless of native language, may often prove to be a better choice.
In a nutshell, we use professional translators who have a solid mastery of the language used in the high tech sector (grammar, spelling, technical and cultural nuances) and a solid understanding of the subject matter.
Once we are confident that the appropriate freelance resources have been identified and certain that we can honour the project deadline, we submit a quote for the translation assignment.
If we cannot secure the appropriate resources, we will do our best to refer you to high tech translation sources of information that we have confidence in.
Bi-Directional French High Technology Sector Translation Service for virtually any language pair
In addition to providing translation services from any language into the English language, we can also assist you with the translation of French language material into the world's most popular languages: French to Chinese; French to Arabic; French to German; French to Japanese; French to Portuguese; French to Russian; French to Korean; French to Italian; French to Hindi; to name but the most popular.... We can source translation expertise for virtually any language pair.
|Additional High tech Language Information Content in High tech Translation |
CILFO Translations Contact Information
Toll Free: 1-888-722-3515
High Technology Clients and Prospects
The top high tech manufacturing firms in Canada* for which we may have done work** would include:
- Bombardier – Corporate HQ: Montreal, Quebec Employees: 66,870
- Research In Motion (RIM) – Corporate HQ: Waterloo, Ontario Employees: 12,000
- IBM Canada Ltd. – Corporate HQ: Markham, Ontario Employees: 19,372
- Hewlett-Packard (Canada) Co – Corporate HQ: Mississauga, Ontario Employees: 5,600
- Pratt & Whitney Canada Corp. – Corporate HQ: Longueuil, Quebec Employees: n.a.
- Boeing Canada Inc. – Corporate HQ: Winnipeg, Manitoba Employees: 1,400
- CAE Inc. – Corporate HQ: St-Laurent, Quebec Employees: 5,500
- Cisco Systems Canada Co. – Corporate HQ: Toronto, Ontario Employees: 675
- Apple Canada Inc. – Corporate HQ: Markham, Ontario Employees: n.a.
- Softchoice Corp. – Corporate HQ: Toronto, Ontario Employees: 950
- Sony of Canada Ltd. – Corporate HQ: Toronto, Ontario Employees: n.a.
- Xerox Canada Ltd. – Corporate HQ: Toronto, Ontario Employees: 3,889
- Aastra Technologies Ltd. – Corporate HQ: Concord, Ontario Employees: 2,175
- Motorola Canada Ltd. – Corporate HQ: Markham, Ontario Employees: 300
- Canadian Solar Inc. – Corporate HQ: Markham, Ontario Employees: 4,000
- Mitel Networks Corp. – Corporate HQ: Kanata, Ontario Employees: 2,500
- Magellan Aerospace Corp. – Corporate HQ: Mississauga, Ontario Employees: 3,600
- Sierra Wireless Inc. ndash; Corporate HQ: Richmond, British Columbia Employees: 542
- General Dynamics Canada Ltd. – Corporate HQ: Nepean, Ontario Employees: 2,000
- Vector Aerospace Corp. – Corporate HQ: Toronto, Ontario Employees: 2,360
- Sun Microsystems of Canada Inc. – Corporate HQ: Markham, Ontario Employees: 600
- Textron Canada Ltd. – Corporate HQ: Mirabel, Quebec Employees: n.a.
- Creation Technologies LP ndash; Corporate HQ: Burnaby, British Columbia Employees: 2,400
English to German Technical Dictionary : Mechanical Engineering - Machine Construction - Plant Engineering - Environmental Technology / Technisches Woerterbuch Englisch - Deutsch : Maschinenbau - Anlagentechnik - Umweltechnik (Hardcover)
Routledge French Technical Dictionary/Dictionnaire technique anglais: English-French (Routledge Reference) (Hardcover) An ambitious,substantial, authoritative and impressive piece of work ... a quality piece of work and a worthy part of any language/technical library reference section
FRENCH TRANSLATION BOOK STORE
Everything the web has to offer in terms of bi-directional French dictionaries, French reference material, French translation software and hardware that is of particular interest to translators working with French, as well as the French translation and linguistics community can be found in the FreeTranslationClassifieds.com French Translation Bookstore.
If you have surplus translation books, translation software or translation reference material, why not list it FOR SALE in the Translation Classifieds TRANSLATORS' STORE.
CILFO Translations Proofreading & Editing Resource Store
Find New and Used Proofreading & Editing Resources and Multi-Language Reference Material in the CILFO Translation Bookstore.
The Traveling Linguist
"When in Rome..." Get maximum value out of your travel dollars, Nothing beats being prepared and there's no experience like mixing with the locals. What better place to find the language travel resources than on a website frequented by linguists and the global linguistics community.
*Source of data: Financial Post Magazine June 2009
Translate any text or Web page directly from your desktop!
Lonely Planet Language Guides